Tuesday, December 27, 2011

You Tube Tuesday - Turtle Calls


Josh from "Its Tiger Time" invented You Tube Tuesday so we could each share one video a week which we found to be fun, inspiring or otherwise noteworthy.  If you choose to participate, don't forget to leave your links in my comments section (so I can come visit you) and on Josh's page (so you can be part of the contest).  I hope you like this week's selection!
 
I enjoyed this so much I might have to feature him again in the future...
 

6 comments:

  1. What a cute conversation Pokey :)

    Mary & Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! Funny, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    "Turtle Talk"...too cute!
    Thanks for sharing.

    You Tube Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo if my nieces see this...they'd tell me, "Tita, I also want a call from this turtle..." the whole day... LOL... so funny!

    ReplyDelete